Introducing PillTimer 2.0
Rewritten from the ground up, PillTimer 2 contains an all new data engine that stores medicine doses longer than 24 hours, brand new graphics and design by Andrew Ramos, and an interface built for both iPhone and iPad. The most requested feature, multiple medications, is also available now for a $2.99 USD in-app purchase.
PillTimer is a simple app designed to help you take your medicine properly. Simply enter in how often you may (or should) take a dose along with the limit of doses in a day, and PillTimer will keep track of when your next dose is.
- Record a dose for now or any point in the last 24 hours
- See a clear indication on whether or not you may take a dose now
- Optionally get a notification when it is time for a dose
- Does not use cloud services or contact any web servers
With the Multiple Medications in-app purchase:
- Track all your medications simultaneously
- Hide unused medications in the archive; bring them back when you need them
You can get support via twitter by mentioning @PillTimerApp. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app was built by Evan Hildreth (a.k.a. oddEvan) in Greenville, SC (yeah, THAT Greenville) with design by Andrew Ramos and beta-testing (and release notes) by his amazing wife Brittany Hildreth.